The Great Wait.

In light of the CDC’s decision yesterday to limit gatherings to 50, and the president upping the ante to 10 people or less, we’re pretty much in a Code Red situation with our March & April calendar.

Here’s an update on each upcoming scheduled show (and a window into what my past 4 days has been all about):

Fri 20th – Marbin – CANCELLED
Sat 21st – Jon McLaughlin – POSTPONED to October 22
Mon 23rd – Keith Harkin – POSTPONED to October 30
Fri 27th – Mary Fahl – POSTPONED to October 9
Fri 28th – Pryor & Lee – Working on Contingency dates

Thurs 2nd – Vanessa Collier – On as Scheduled*
Fri 10th – Time Sawyer – On as Scheduled*
Sat 11th – Sara Burns – On as Scheduled*
Mon 13th – Pat McGee – Working on Contingency dates
Wed 15th – Slaid Cleaves – On as Scheduled*
Sat 18th – Penny & Sparrow – Working on Contingency dates
Thurs 23rd – Brendan James – On as Scheduled*
Fri 24th – Lovers Leap – On as Scheduled*
Thurs 30th – Lyn Avenue – On as Scheduled*

The May schedule will remain unchanged*

  • Naturally, the status of these shows are subject to change.

Here at the Roasting Room, transparency and timely communication are the cornerstone to our success. When an event is officially changed, the first ones to know are the ticket holders, followed by the general public. As for transparency, I’m happy to report that so far we’ve weathered the potential storm of refunding en masse. As the April calendar gets sorted out, I urge you to hang onto your tickets as long as there’s a rescheduled date in place. That being said, if a refund needs to be processed, we’ll certainly do so without question. We’re all in this together.

And so it begins. Let’s all stay well, wash our hands, and wait for this sickness to pass.